The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never ~ Osho
This is the birth of a new you, this new you can take a while to get used to.
TRANSITIONING INTO YOUR NEW SKIN
Giving birth to a new identity can be as demanding as giving birth to a Baby. Everything is suddenly different, your priorities, body and beauty routine.
Looking after a new baby can leave you feeling dead tired instead of drop dead gorgeous.
Self-care is re-defined once you become a mum.
A beauty routine suddenly becomes lower on your list of priorities.
YOU DO HAVE TIME FOR SKINCARE
Let the TV babysit for 20 minutes!
Take a shower by yourself, take time to apply your skincare.
It's important to make time for a few quick and effective beauty rituals that will help you feel like your old self again.
Close your eyes, take deep, slow breaths.
- Notice the smell of your Products.
- Notice the feel of your fingers as they move over your skin and around your eyes. Apply pressure, this is your facial massage.
- Notice the sounds around you (I play music on my phone if the kids are noisy)
- Your skin glowing and radiant.
- Notice how happy & refreshed you feel, really feel it with your body.
- Believe you already have your best skin.
SKINCARE PRODUCTS FOR MUMS
When it comes to products, the trick is to choose multi-tasking, multi-functional, super-powered products.
KIN SKINCARE PRODUCTS ARE PERFECT FOR SLEEP DEPRIVED, TIME POOR MUMS
Coffee + Bakuchiol Intensive Treatment Oil
, Creates luminosity like nothing else! This product is the definition of multi-tasking & multi-functional.
It increases cell turnover, gently resurfacing and improving the skins texture.
It Improves Hyper-pigmentation, elasticity, firmness and fine and not so fine lines. It works as;
- A Décolletage & neck treatment to improve skin tone & pigmentation.
- Use it on the Bust area to lift & improve skin texture.
- Apply to back of hands to improve texture and pigmentation.
- Can be used as plumping lip treatment.
Green Coffee Seed Elixir
. This silky, skin softening oil is perfect for improving the appearance of fine lines, firmness, redness & texture. It improves the skins barrier function, helping to prevent dehydration. It also increases synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Due to its silky, silicone like feel, it works well as a beard and hair oil.
The 10ml roller ball applicator is amazing for around the eye area or nourishing dry cuticles.
I would love to hear your tips for transitioning into Motherhood?