The pursuit of sustainable business practices are ongoing and we are constantly exploring options to operate in a more ethical way.
At KIN we act sustainably wherever possible, by;
- using locally grown coffee seed (Jaques Coffee Plantation) to press our seed oil
- using the byproduct created when pressing seed to formulate other exciting KIN products, this waste product is jam packed full of caffeine and chlorgenic acid. It is also an excellent fertilizer!
- using recyclable/reusable packaging
- ensuring that outer packaging is kept to a minimum where possible
- using an eco bubble wrap alternative to protect during shipping
- KIN formulations are biodegradable, avoiding buildup and contamination in our waterways and precious Reef