Numerous scientific studies show that Green Coffee Oil
has regenerative capabilities, improving the appearance of fine lines, firmness, redness & texture. It has an excellent composition of essential fatty acids, sterols, vitamin E & antioxidants1
making it one of the most powerful & luxurious skincare ingredients on the market
- Moisturizing + repairing care for dry & damaged skin.
- Skin softening.
- Improves skin barrier function helping to prevent dehydration.
- Increases the synthesis of collagen + elastin.
- It is an excellent treatment for mild acne due to the essential fatty acid composition (high in linoleic + low in oleic) This profile also makes it a very useable product for oily skin types.
- Beneficial for uv-induced hyperpigmentation a.k.a sunspots.
- Rich in Antioxidants.
Use it as
- A lip oil, it will plump, soften, nourish + hydrate while leaving a semi-matte, non-sticky shine.
- An under-eye treatment to plump out fine lines + brighten, with fast absorption it will work under makeup.
- A spot treatment for Acne, it can help reduce inflammation + help the skin heal faster.
- A body oil, it will smooth + tone, best applied while the skin is damp to lock in hydration.
- A wash-out hair treatment to maintain healthy, shiny + hydrated locks. The smallest amount on dry hair to tame frizzes.
- A beard oil to tame and condition.
Green Coffee Seed Oil contains a very small amount of Caffine. Caffine is water soluble and a small trace of water will mix with the oil during the cold pressing process.
Green Coffee Oil & the oil pressed from roasted coffee beans are different, while the roasted version may have a beautiful coffee aroma due to being heat treated will not be as beneficial to skin or hair.
1 - Valazquez PMC, Dieamant GC, Eberlin S, et al. Effect of green Coffea arabica L. seed oil on extracellular matrix components and water-channel expression in vitro and ex vivo human skin models. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2009 Mar;8(1):56-62.